Gove Gululu Day Tour
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: GDT
NOTE: YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO BE FULLY VACCINATED, AND PROVIDE PROOF OF A RECENT NEGATIVE COVID TEST TO ATTEND THIS TOUR.
This one day tour of the Gove peninsula, takes participants to a range of secluded and culturally significant coastal and inland locations in the East Arnhem Region. The tour is led by a Yolŋu guide and provides a range of cultural information about the sites and the Yolŋu people's connection to the land and sea.
Pick up from Nhulunbuy, Walkabout Lodge, Gove Airport and Yirrkala.
- Pick up and drop off at your accommodation
- Local Yolŋu guide
- Picnic lunch
- Aboriginal Land access fees
- Cultural information
- Learn about the Yolŋu Languages of East Arnhem Land
- Hear stories of their traditional way of life, passed down from generation to generation.
NOTE: You will be required to purchase a Dhimurru Recreation Area Permit to attend this tour.